Improving Oral Health with the Latest Dental Technology
Technology is crucial in modern dentistry, offering improved comfort, efficiency, and results for patients. At Globus Dental Care in Lynn, MA, we use the latest technology to provide the best dental care possible.
Some of the technological advancements we utilize include:
- Digital X-rays: Digital X-rays produce more transparent, faster images that expose patients to less radiation than traditional film X-rays.
- Intraoral Cameras: Intraoral cameras allow us to see areas of the mouth that may be difficult to view and share images with patients for better communication and understanding.
- CAD/CAM Technology: CAD/CAM technology allows us to design, mill, and place dental restorations, such as crowns and bridges, in a single appointment.
- Laser Dentistry: Lasers are used in many dental procedures, including gum contouring, teeth whitening, and oral surgery. Lasers offer more precision, less bleeding and swelling, and faster healing times than traditional methods.
- Dental Implants: Dental implant placement and restoration have been revolutionized by technology, providing a more predictable, efficient, and natural-looking result.
we stay up-to-date with the latest technology to provide our patients with the best possible dental care experience. We use technology from digital X-rays and intraoral cameras to laser dentistry and dental implants to enhance our patients’ comfort, treatment options, and results.
Experience the Precision and Comfort of Digital X-rays in Lynn, MA
Digital sensors can capture detailed x-ray images at a fraction of the exposure time of traditional film X-rays.
The technological advancements in x-ray technology offer multiple benefits, including safety and improved treatment results.
- Safety: Our digital x-ray system is as safe as film-based systems up to 90%.
- Time Savings: Digital sensors instantly capture images, which reduces the time in the chair.
- Better Results: Improved image clarity can help our doctors diagnose and treat diseases more effectively.